Casino Essentials hosted a special webinar presentation Manage COVID-19 Training & Internal Policy Procedures with Casino Essentials where we discussed how your organization can administer and report COVID-19 training with a six-part video course series from Casino Essentials’ parent company, Vector Solutions, through our learning management system, CELEXA, and implement updates to internal policies and procedures.
In anticipation of your needs upon reopening, we wanted to be sure to demonstrate a few ways CELEXA, can help in the following ways:
- The Vector Cares initiative, includes 6 coronavirus courses available to all of our clients. The courses include:
- Coronavirus 101: What You Need to Know
- Coronavirus 102: Preparing Your Household
- Coronavirus 103: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Coronavirus 104: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce
- Coronavirus 105: Cleaning and Disinfecting Common Spaces
- Coronavirus 106: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings
- CELEXA publishes important policy and procedure updates and tracking employee acknowledgements and electronic signatures
- CELEXA’s PowerPoint converter to upload custom training decks and assign for training
Current clients already have these features and administrators can create custom content in CELEXA at any time. Our Help Center, which can be accessed from any Learning System using the “Help Link”, and our support team, email@example.com, is always available for help.
If you are not yet using CELEXA and are interested in a full demo or more information, please let reach out to our National Sales Director, Orlanda Vance – firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the free webinar video Manage COVID-19 Training & Internal Policy Procedures with Casino Essentials to review the demonstration on how our learning management system, CELEXA can assist you with your reopening needs.
We have been closely monitoring the state of our industry and are listening to casino professionals across the country discuss reopening initiatives. We want you to know that we are here to help.
In addition to our Learning Management System, CELEXA, we are excited to announce a suite of solutions and resources available through our parent company, Vector Solutions, to assist with reopening needs: Sanitation Checklists, Exposure Tracking, and Scheduling.
We’ve put together this video showcasing each solution. Please let us know if you’d like to schedule a demo to review any or all of our available solutions!