NEW COURSE | Coronavirus 108: The Basics of Vaccines
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the development of a vaccine was prioritized by nations around the world. Vector Solutions has created a new complimentary course for your team. This course provides information about the science of vaccines, including the COVID-19 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines that help protect against the coronavirus. By the end of this course, you will be able to: determine the role of antibodies in the immune system, identify the characteristics of a vaccine, explain the benefits of herd immunity. It is important that each individual decide his or her own approach to vaccinations, including the COVID-19 vaccine, unless otherwise specified as a requirement of a term of employment or other mandate.
This complimentary course is the latest addition to Vector Solutions’ complimentary COVID-19 training series. With these condensed video courses, agencies can easily distribute the most current information throughout their organizations to best protect employees.
The Basics of the COVID-19 Vaccine
Coronavirus 108: The Basics of Vaccines explains the role of antibodies in the immune system, the characteristics of a vaccine and herd immunity.
Delivered in a 9-minute video course, this short training makes important information accessible. Concise lessons cover how the COVID-19 vaccine varies from other types of vaccines, how vaccines work in the body and the power of prevention.
Note: It is important that each individual decides their own approach to vaccinations, including the COVID-19 vaccine, unless otherwise specified as a requirement of a term of employment or other mandate.
Vector Solutions’ Complimentary COVID-19 Training
Vector Solutions, a leading provider of eLearning and operations management solutions, released a complimentary COVID-19 training series to help increase awareness and safety. This video series is available through its Vector Care program via YouTube, the Coronavirus Resource Center and inside the TargetSolutions Learning Management System.
Here is an overview of each COVID-19 course, available at no cost to you:
- Coronavirus 101: What You Need to Know – This course covers how coronavirus spreads, how to recognize symptoms, methods to prevent and treat the virus and what to do if you become sick.
- Coronavirus: 102: Preparing Your Household – With this course, you can follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to take necessary actions before and after an outbreak occurs in your community.
- Coronavirus 103: Managing Stress and Anxiety – Lessons in this course define stress and anxiety, common signs and symptoms and ways to reduce stress for yourself and others during the pandemic.
- Coronavirus 104: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce – This course shares best practices for leadership to transition to a remote workforce and discusses difficulties to avoid.
- Coronavirus 105: Cleaning and Disinfecting Common Spaces – The course covers CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting spaces that those with confirmed COVID-19 visited.
- Coronavirus 106: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings – Video tutorials show sew and non-sew methods for creating face coverings according to guidance from the CDC.
- Coronavirus 107: Reopening Your Organization – This training will assist employers in making reopening decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially to protect vulnerable workers and others that your employees may come into contact with.
Already a Vector Solutions Client? Start Training the Complimentary COVID-19 Courses Today!
These courses are already available in your catalog! Access the content by clicking the “Looking for more courses?” link on your Vector LMS homepage. Contact Vector Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance. Happy Training and please let us know how we can support you!
Learn More about Vector Solutions for Casinos!
Vector Solutions for Casinos has been in the industry for over 10 years, as the leading Saas provider for online Title 31 and Anti-Money laundering training, helping clients meet federal mandates for reporting certain currency transactions to uncover money laundering and other financial crimes. Over the years we have built a comprehensive gaming specific course catalog containing nearly 150 online training courses from Customer Loyalty, to Safety, Leadership Training and more, all hosted in our powerful Learning Management system, Vector LMS (formerly CELEXA, a Casino Essentials brand).
We proudly serve over 300 casinos nationwide. Vector LMS for Casinos is trusted by Boyd Gaming, Jack Entertainment, Bally’s Corporation, Four Winds Casinos,Wind Creek Hospitality, Desert Diamond Casinos, Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos, Delaware North Casinos, & Foxwoods Resort Casino and more! Our learning management system, Vector LMS for Casinos, is the most user-friendly platform on the market.